- For Natural & Transitioning Hair: Apply the Jamaican black castor oil pomade to scalp as necessary, and a small amount to your textured roots and edges to keep your hair smooth and silky.
- For Chemically Treated Hair: Apply a dime sized amount of the pomade to the scalp as often as necessary; however try to not to apply too much to the hair as it may weigh the hair down.
- For Hair Loss, Thinning or Damaged Hair: Apply the Jamaican black castor oil pomade (focusing on thinning areas) to help stimulate hair follicles and to help add fullness to the hair.
Ingredients: Castor oil, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Beeswax, Carnuba Wax, Sunflower Seed oil, Sesame Oil, Wheat Germ oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Tea Tree oil, Hemp Seed oil extract, Rosemary seed extract, color, and Vitamin E oil.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil is often used as a treatment or oil for hair loss, for dry, damaged hair or to maintain healthy hair.
The following are some of our pomade's specific properties:
- Helps to Stimulate hair follicles to promote hair growth;
- Conditions, softens and adds sheen;
- Prevents itching;
- Works well on transitioning hair and natural curly/kinky hair;
- Keeps textured roots and edges smooth and silky;
- Also helps to maintain and grow kids' hair;
- The dark color of the grease acts as a camouflage for thinning hair, bald spots and gray hair, while promoting hair growth.