Dry hair occurs when there is not enough moisture and oil to maintain your hair's normal sheen and texture. This is often caused by excessive washing, the use of harsh soaps or alcohols, excessive blow drying or poor nutrition.
However, the mixture of Mayonnaise & Honey with Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a great treatment for dry, brittle hair.
The result is smooth, silky healthy hair!
- Mayonnaise contains protein, which temporarily fills in gaps in the hair shaft, making the individual micro layers of the hair lie flat - giving the hair a fuller, shinier appearance.
- Honey is a humectant, meaning it holds on to water molecules.
- The properties of both mayonnaise and honey, added to the properties of Jamaican Black Castor Oil, makes this combination very effective for treating dry, damaged hair.
Here are the Instructions on how to mix and apply this simple treatment to your hair:
- 2 Tbsps JBCO
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix the above ingredients in small bowl;
- Section hair and massage mixture into your hair;
- Cover with plastic cap and leave on for 15-20 minutes;
- Rinse with warm water, then follow with Olde Jamaica JBCO Sulfate free and Paraben free Shampoo.