The following is an intense coconut oil hair treatment to strengthen, moisturize and nourish your hair. You will notice a difference after one treatment:
- Shampoo your hair and towel dry.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of Olde Jamaica Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to your palms and rub hands together. The heat from your hands will instantly melt the coconut oil, coating your palms and fingers with the oil. If you have longer hair, you'll probably need to use more oil.
- Run your fingers through your hair. Concentrate on coating your hair with the oil. Try not to apply too much, as it will take longer to rinse out.
- Cover your hair with a plastic shower cap to retain heat and to increase absorption.
- Leave on for about one hour, then remove the plastic shower cap and rinse your hair.
- Style your hair as usual.
Your hair will feel thick and full right after this 60 minute treatment.
How Often Should You Do This Treatment? Depending of the current condition of your hair, you may need to do it once every couple of weeks or as often as once every two weeks.