Shea Butter is a natural extract from the nuts of the African Shea tree. While it is often referred to as "nature's best moisturizing secret," it is also listed among the most effective natural hair loss treatments.
Benefits to the Hair:
- Heals the scalp and help clear any infections;
- Works well against dandruff;
- Repairs hair that has been damaged by excessive coloring and blow-drying; Moisturizes and conditions damaged and brittle hair;
- Soothes and softens dry hair.
The following are some tips on how to use African Shea Butter to care for your Hair:
To Treat and Deep Condition Your Hair:
- Massage a generous amount of unrefined Shea Butter to the scalp and on your hair.
- Wrap with a warm towel or cover with a plastic cap for 30 mins.
- Remove the cap or towel,then shampoo your hair and style as usual.
To Moisturize Your Hair:
- Apply unrefined shea butter at least twice a week to your hair & once a week to your scalp. This improves hair texture, hair moisture & hair growth. Shea Butter is also great to maintain healthy locks.
- Try using a little shea butter before & after you blow-dry your hair.